23 Things To Do in 2013
Yeah, yeah, yeah...we're a little delayed when it comes to our "New Years Resolutions!!!" post, but that's why this isn't about our New Years resolutions. It's about the 23 things we want to and WILL do in 2013 (in no specific order). I know what you're thinking, but there is a difference between the two. Check them out below, and feel free to steal some! After all, copying is the highest form of flattery. We promise.
1. Wake up on the first alarm set. Okay, maybe the second.
2. Drink tea in the morning. P.S. Beware of green tea on an empty stomach.
3. If the alarm is set earlier than usual because time has been allotted to shower, make sure to actually shower and don't press snooze.
4. Dress slightly more professional at work (this one is for me only since K already dresses perfectly). A shopping session is required before this can happen, by the way.
5. Avoid yelling at cars when they do something stupid in traffic.
5.5. If yelling is necessary, do not make gestures because you never know who is driving the car you're yelling at.
6. Be a better sister, daughter, friend, and girlfriend.
7. Listen to the radio on the way to work and an album on the way home from work.
8. Be confident, always.
9. Drink a glass of wine at least once a week. For the first half of 2013 it will be paired with watching "The Bachelor."
10. Figure out what our favorite red and white wine is.
11. Discover "our" Mexican restaurant in LA.
12. Clean as we go.
13. Go on a sister trip to a U.S. city we have yet to explore.
14. Read more books.
15. Do a Pinterest "Daily Workout" workout daily.
16. Enjoy Saturday and Sunday mornings to the fullest.
17. Make an effort to get-together with friends.
18. Only eat Ben & Jerry's when it's on sale.
19. Be more creative: songwriting, drawing, writing, etc.
20. Bring our business ideas with each other into fruition.
21. Smile at everyone.
22. Do something new once a month.
23. Be a "Yes" girl (like "Yes Man" but a bit less harsh).
What are your favorites?!